Friday, October 24, 2008

Pepto Pink

A couple of things...

My blog looks like a bottle of Pepto Bismol.

It occurred to me last night that size 6, 8, 10 and 12 may now be considered plus size. Maybe Wal-Mart is not to blame after all.

My CD player in my car is jammed. I tried to get Velvet Revolver out to put AC/DC in and it jammed. So now I've got to go to the lousy car place and get it fixed. Cut my brake lines, smash my windshield, slash my tires, but do not mess with my CD player! I had to listen to the radio this morning on the way to work. The radio! I knew it was going to be a bad day.

And, finally, I hate to admit it, but I think I'm a lesbian hater. I hate, hate, hate the story line involving Callie and Hahn on Grey's. Hate it! Somebody find Callie a man right freakin' now!

I've got the weekend off from the store. Woo-hoo! I see a sweat pants day in my future!

No comments: